1. Information files and processing – In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform that the personal data collected on this website will be incorporated to ownership of files José Manuel Campos Martín (Mar de Ibiza, trade name) residing at Calle Julio César, 8, Sevilla (41001), Spain. Generally, the form fields that are on the web and that are marked as mandatory, must necessarily be filled to the proper processing of their applications.
2. Data collection forms: User registration form: Personal data collected by the user registration form will be treated for the control and management of the relationship with registered users, management of purchases and the administration, management and control of the Web and its restricted areas and for statistical purposes. Once registered, the user can check the status of their orders, and access to your profile and update the information provided at the time of registration.
Wanted: Data collected during the ordering process will be used for the processing of your order and the administrative and economic management of the relationship with customers.
CONTACT AND OPINION Forms: The personal data collected by these forms will be processed to fulfill the customer’s request, address their suggestions or complaints, as well as improve the quality of the site and our services. The user can easily unsubscribe to this service through the link provided in the submissions received. Your details will only be disclosed to third parties in
compliance with legal obligations or with your consent.
3. Accuracy of data – You state that the information provided is true and accurate and undertake to communicate any changes therein to the File Manager.
4. Security measures – Data processed by José Manuel Campos Martín (Mar de Ibiza), as head of file, will be archived and guarded complying with appropriate security measures.
a) The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
b) The design of content that the user chose in their first visit to our website.
The user has the option not to receive cookies or to be informed about their fixation by configuring their browser accordingly. However, José Manuel campos Martín (Mar de Ibiza) is not responsible for the deactivation of these impair the functioning of the page.
6. User Rights or interested – To exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, please contact in writing, enclosing a copy of your DNI to José Manuel Campos Martín (Mar de Ibiza) residing at Calle Julio César, 8, Sevilla (41001), Sevilla, Spain. or HYPERLINK “mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org